 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2428
    WinLNP and USB —Dave Brown
   Hi All, I've been trying to send data to my PC using WinLNP and the USB tower. Now, I've modified WinLNP to use the USB tower and it seems to work. I can get the demo RCX program to run and it recognizes I've sent it a byte. I can also get the RCX (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)