 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2414
    Want to get started with legOS —Russell Newman
   I right now program in NQC but I want some thing better and I heard that legOS is really good. I,m runing windows 95 and I want to get started with legOS. I heard that you need something called "egcs" which is a "cross compiler" and I also need (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Want to get started with legOS —Chris Daniel
   Russell, This link is to the legOS Documentation: (URL) Instalation instructions are in the How to section a few pages in. Happy trails Chris (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Want to get started with legOS —Stephen M. Moraco
   (...) Russel. I've just added Paolo's writeup of the installation instructions for the windows platforms. Please let me know of any corrections needed to these pages and how you fared. Good luck, Stephen legOS release manager -- stephen@debian.org (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)