 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2412
Re: Makefile patch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 00:36:57 GMT

Hi - the makefiles don't work at the moment for legOS on cygwin - this • patch
fixes that. It also stops a dependency generation command from being • invoked by
make clean, and, in the util directory, instead of compiling firmdl3, dll, • and
others in util/firmdl and util/dll-src, then copying them up a level, it • just
makes them directly into util/.

If you want me to break it up into seperate patches, then I will.

Please, post your patches on Sourceforge:

Bye,
    Paolo.
---
"I suggest a new strategy, let the Wookie win." - C3PO