 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2347
Re: exponents, e^
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 01:07:16 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, David Dubravetz writes:
you know i was looking at lejos, java for RCX, and it seems to have
exponents, trig, etc. functions built in. any advantages legOS has over
lejos i don't know about. if not, i think i may give it a whirl....

Only one I can think of off-hand is support for the remote control, I've been
thinking about looking at that if I can get some time (though it's still only a
patch in legOS, have to do something about that, too). There may be others I
don't know about 8?)

ROSCO
Remote control and lejos:
You can download a Java object to accept commands from the remote. Check out
http://www.info.ucl.ac.be/people/chp/projects/javarcx/remote/index.html
Enjoy lejos.
Roger