 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2339
2338  |  2340
Subject:
Makefile command to make *.map files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 18:12:59 GMT

What is the sort command doing in the command to create *.map files within
the Makefile.kernal?

# how to make map files
%.map: %.coff
$(NM) $*.coff | sort -u > $*.map

Doing my build I get the following error and the resulting map file has size
zero.

/cygnus/cygwin-b20/H-i586-cygwin32/bin/h8300-hms-nm legOS.coff | sort -u > legOS
.map
SORT: File <-U> not found

Ed