 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2286
2285  |  2287
Subject:
Real time operating system resources
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 00:36:21 GMT

Now that my interest has been piqued by the multiplexer problem (and sensing
problem in general), what would some of you hardened embedded/real-time
system veterans recommend for reading on the subject. Two books that I've
found at Amazon.com are "Real time Systems" by Liu and "Hard Real-time
Computing Systems" by Buttazzo, but each only has one (but highly praising)
customer review.  Books, papers, websites.  I'm game (if not deftly naive :).

Robert Templeton
P.S.: I do have Nielsson's paper as well as Hitachi's hardware and
programming manuals for the H8300 series for starters.