 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2262
  Errors compiling egcs

Hi, I've just downloaded and attempted to install the binutils, egcs, and LegOs on my computer as per the instructions at (URL) only difference between these instructions and what I have done is the path to where the software is to be installed. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)