 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2243
  libm, windows

has anyone had success with using libm in windows? I have legOS programs written from a solaris machine that compile fine and work when downloaded to the RCX, but I have not been able to compile them on a windows machine due to linking problems. The (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: libm, windows

(...) No chance to get this running under legOS. You can do some float math like addition or multiplication but no trigonometric functions. Look in legOS/lib/float to see what can be done with the legOS floating point library. Mike (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)