 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2240
    Re: thread class for legOS —John A. Tamplin
   (...) Unless you define a function as a member function, there is no this parameter at all. In the example given, it was not a member function at all (nor should it be). I believe you are thinking of a static member function vs. a non-static member (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: thread class for legOS —Michael Ash
   (...) In the post you replied to saying "static doesn't matter", the proposal was: private: static int runWrapper(...) ; I then replied to your post, etc. Anyway, let's not degenerate into he-said-she-said. We're really just talking past each other (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)