 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 220
  tm-and-ir (again)

Hi all, I've been using Legos without any major problems but never got the tm-and-ir demo to work properly. I can receive characters on the RCX fine but when the 'view' button is pressed (within 3 seconds) the results are normally junk on the screen (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)