 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2189
  remote control using PIC16F877

Hello everyone. I've just developed a remote control for the RCX using the PIC16F877. It's very useful due to the fact that it does not need a computer, but still needs the ir tower (the serial one, sorry I'll try to adapt the project tu use the new (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)