 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2145
2144  |  2146
Subject:
Compiling or linking problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 07:21:53 GMT

I am having a problem compiling any program. I'll use helloworld.c that comes
with legos as an example. This is the output of my terminal:

$ make helloworld.lx
/usr/bin/h830-hitachi-hms-ld -T ../boot/legOS.lds -relax -L/usr/lib/legOS/lib
helloworld.o -lc -lmint -lfloat -o helloworld.ds1 -Ttext 0xb000
/usr/bin/h830-hitachi-hms-ld -T ../boot/legOS.lds -relax -L/usr/lib/legOS/lib
helloworld.o -lc -lmint -lfloat -o helloworld.ds2 -Ttext 0xb210
/usr/lib/legOS/util/makelx helloworld.ds1 helloworld.ds2 helloworld.lx
usage: /usr/lib/legOS/util/makelx file.ds1 file.ds2 file.lx
[-sstacksize -v]
size in hex, please
make: *** [helloworld.lx] Error 1
rm helloworld.ds1 helloworld.ds2
$

Has anyone had simular problems or have an idea for a fix? I almost went to the
extremes of recompiling my crosscompiler but I realized that it seems to
compile fine. I am thinking it has something to do with the linker LD or
makelx. I am confused none the less. Thanks all,
Aaron