 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2133
    How do I use WinLNP? —Tom Holloway
   Hi, Is there any instructions on WinLNP out there besides the ones on the homepage. I am kind of confused by them. Also, can anyone direct me to RCX talker? I have heard it mentioned a few times and it sounds like it is all I need, however I cannot (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: How do I use WinLNP? —Mike McFarlane
   Tom, I'm struggling with WinLNP too. Tried to compile the LegoStudio prog in VC++6, but keeps hanging up. Don't think my old laptop is up to VC++6, or maybe I need the patch that is mentioned in other messages. In the meantime I have been using the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)