 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2106
Re: Unable to compile helloworld.c
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 12:43:31 GMT

I compiled in the Project directory.
-Rajendra

From: "Zhengrong Zang" <mikezang@iname.com>
To: lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Unable to compile helloworld.c
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 11:48:21 GMT

did you compile in demo directory?

Zhengrong

--------
RCX Controlled LEGO Train Projects
http://legochina.virtualave.net

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Rajendra Kumar Penugonda writes:
Hi! I was trying to compile the helloworld.c program by using "make
helloworld.lx" but I get an error "make:*** No rule to make target
'helloworld.lx'.Stop." I had placed helloworld.c file alongwith
Makefile.common in /usr/lib/legOS/Project directory.Please let me know • what
should I do.
Regards,Rajendra