 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2095
  LegOS USB Support (for RCX 2.0)

I have added USB support to LegOS's firmdl, dll, and lnp under Windows. If anyone also has the USB IR tower (which LegOS's tools can't work with normally) instead of the RS232 tower, I can send out the modified source. - Hary (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LegOS USB Support (for RCX 2.0)

Can you make a patch file? Although I still don't have it. But I can add it my patch for remote and message when I got it. Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LegOS USB Support (for RCX 2.0)

Well, you can have the modified source files, if that's what you mean. But if you have the RS232 IR tower from 1.0 or 1.5, then you don't need the USB patch. - Hary (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LegOS USB Support (for RCX 2.0)

I would love a copy of your USB source! So far I haven't had any luck communicating with the USB tower using my own code, so any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Do you have it posted somewhere or would you prefer to email it to me (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LegOS USB Support (for RCX 2.0)

Could you please send me all your files? (20 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)