 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2091
  Remote Control Train with legOS

I made a short legOS program to use remote control train in smooth speed, you can find it at my homepage. RCX Controlled LEGO Train Projects (URL) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Remote Control Train with legOS

Zhengrong - Nice! I was just talking to someone at work yesterday about creating this type of functionality for my RCX controlled trains. I was going to go through all the hard work you already have and then tell my wife that I NEEDED to buy an RCX (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)