 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2074
2073  |  2075
Subject:
Do many people want EmuLegOS Windows LNP support
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 17:39:21 GMT

I received an e-mail this morning regarding Windows LNP support under
EmuLegOS.  Currently this is non-existent.  I wanted to see if there are many
people out there using the Windows version of EmuLegOS, and if they would find
LNP support usefull.  If so then I'll see if I can get it working soon.

So if you are interested just e-mail me and let me know, if there is enough
demand I'll get to work on it.  Of course if there is anyone out there that has
or wants to tackle this task thats even better :)

Are most LegOS users on Linux or Windows?  I've always assumed that it was
Linux.

mark