 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2029
    Re: tweaking around dlcd_show( ) —Alexandre Bec
   Thank you Bernardo. As I explained during the discussion with Martin, I decided to use rather arrays of functions. So now I've got my own functions like void Lcd4BotL(){ dlcd_show(LCD_4_BOTL); } and the use of the array with an index is now fully (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: tweaking around dlcd_show( ) —Bernardo Dal Seno
   (...) Due to an error of my news-reader I missed some answers to your original post. Probably mine is a little late. bye Bernardo e-mail: dibbe@freestation.it (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)