 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2021
Re: NQC SendMessage to legOS successful!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 14:43:17 GMT

Well, legOS send message to NQC is also successful!
lnp_message_write(msg); is used in legOS.

Zhengrong

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Zhengrong Zang writes:
I hacked legOS and make NQC sending standard firmware message to legOS, you
an see the test legOS and NQC program as below, NQC program send a random
message and display it, legOS program receives that message and display it.
But I can't implement legOS send message to NQC, I tried to use
lnp_logical_write(buf, 9);
here buf[]={0x55, 0xff, 0x00, 0xf7, 0x08, 0x01, 0xfe, 0xf8, 0x07} for
message 1, but no message is sent. Does anyone have suggestion?

Zhengrong

// msg.c
int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
  unsigned char msg;
  char t[10];
  int x, y, z, i;
  while (1) {
    msg = lnp_message_read();
    if (msg) {
       x = msg / 100; y = (msg - x * 100) / 10;
       z = msg - x * 100 - y * 10; i = 0;
       if (x > 0) {
          t[i] = x + 48; i++;
       }