 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2011
  Compile error when make demos

After I ptached remote contrl patch, the kernel and utilities are compiled without problem, but when I tried to make demos, I got message as below, what happened? h8300-hms-ld: address 0xb03e of helloworld.ds1 section .text is not within region ram (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  remote patch in legOS.sourceforge.net only for 0.2.5

I found that remote patch is only for 0.2.5, not for 0.2.4, this is why I got error messages as below when compile demos. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Compile error when make demos

Zhengrong, I know this is an old post but what was your setup for this build (OS,cygwin?, etc)? Ed (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)