 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2002
    Who can write a send_msg() and get_msg() in legOS for us? —Zhengrong Zang
   Can you write a pair of function to support standard firmware IR communiation between RCX and RCX or Remote control? They are send_msg() and get_msg(), it is easy to communicate between NQC and legOS, so we can use NQC if the program is very simple (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Who can write a send_msg() and get_msg() in legOS for us? —Zhengrong Zang
   I found there were three commands as below and a demo program tm-and-ir.c for standard IR communication before legOS 0.1.7, but now they exist no longer in legOS 0.2.4, I think these commands are very useful, can you reuse them, Luis? size_t (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx)