 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 199
    Floating point emulation —Mario Ferrari
   I succeeded in using (emulated) floats in a legOS program. Here are some instructions in case some of you want/need to try 32 bit FP emulation. First of all I must point out that I have no merit at all in having got this result, a part from having (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)