 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1957
Re: Is this an error in legOS 0.2.5?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 20:59:12 GMT

Or would it be usefull to stop legOS and do a shut-down / power off if
ultra-low battery is found? May be with some SOS-noise?

Would that really make sense?

Hmmm, yes, you are right. In fact it woudn't make sense. My actual robot uses a
little neural net and if battery goes low, the actual data will be sent to
the PC to be
saved.
For this, it would be nice if the RCX makes some noise, I grab it, put it in
front of the
tower, fire it up again and send the data. Ok, I must think over it but in
the moment,
weather is too hot to think at all.

Mke