 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1940
1939  |  1941
Subject:
Setup of winlnp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 10:13:53 GMT

Hello,

I'm having problems setting up winlnp and getting it to work.  I have
downloaded, compiled and utilized legos 0.2.5 successfullyand have
downloaded and compiled the winlnp visual c++ package.  But i haven't found
any thorough documentationon how to setup the package for use. For example
how to setup simple communications between the rcx and a host PC. I have
seen small progs to test the connection but nothing on setting up the
protocol so that you can test it... Please help.  Any assistance with this
matter will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jason