 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1933
  Re: Multiple source files

Hi, Assuming you have a.C and b.C, and you want to build b.lx, then the following Makefile fragment will work, if you patch your Makefile.user as given below. **** Begin Makefile Fragment **** all: b.lx # Specify all targets to build b.ds1 b.ds2: (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Multiple source files

(this comes up because I'm finally trying to incorporate these changes into the next release of legOS... -Stephen) (...) This part didn't work for me! The dependency only rule didn't work. I'm running on Debian (GNU make 3.79.1, as shown by 'make (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)