 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1913
    Lnp collision under Linux —Vincent Cuzin
   Hi ! I'm having trouble trying to make a Linux box (Mandrake 7.2 kernel 2.2.17-21mdksmp) communicate with my RCX. My ultimate goal is to try and make the PC control the RCX via infrared (so as not to suffer from the RCX memory limitations). To do (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Liblnp bug found and squashed ? —Vincent Cuzin
   This is no good: I'm beginning to talk to myself ;] This is a follow-up on my previous post, and (hopefully) an answer to problem number 3. 'Bit technical I'm afraid. I'M STILL STUCK ON THE OTHER PROBLEMS (as of tonight anyway it's 23:48 and I'm at (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)