 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1892
    C++ and linux HELP!!! —Guido Ersettigh
   HI! I have the same problems as Vittorio's - we actually are working together :) - : the makefile.common in the legOS 0.2.5 version recall a g++ cross compiler instead of the cross version of gcc directly but among the tools provided there's only (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)