 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 188
Re: HOWTO v 0.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 20:45:30 GMT

Luis Villa <liv@duke.edu> writes:

Hey everyone. I'd like to announce that I've posted to the web a basic
version of a HOWTO for LegOS. If everyone has a chance, please take a
look at it and let me know what you think. In particular, take a look

Not half bad IMHO.

But why point egcs searchers at

ftp://go.cygnus.com/pub/ftp.cygnus.com/egcs/releases/egcs-1.1.2/ ?

The canonical site is ftp://egcs.cygnus.com/pub/egcs/releases/egcs-1.1.2/.

egcs-1.2 will be out fairly soon. There have been changes to the h8300
support, but the changes are not staggering AFAICS.

--
`I wanted to be a fascist dictator, but it's hard getting an interview
without the experience. I thought network management would be