 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1857
  Re: C standard functions with legOS?

(...) An alternative is using fixed point math. There was some posts time ago, with C source for trigonometric functions. If you are interested, I should have links to them, somewhere (or do a `search' :-). bye Bernardo New e-mail: (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: C standard functions with legOS?

(...) I've been meaning to butt in on this discussion sometime, but I got caught up in things, but better late than never. The source you refer to is probably mine. I wrote a suite of fixed-point math routines for multiplication, division, and (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)