 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1856
  Re: C standard functions with legOS?

(...) The cross-compiler is set up to not use standard libraries. This is to give more control over the code produced. Also, many standard functions just wouldn't work on the H8. There is a float library (lib/float), which allows use of floating (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: C standard functions with legOS?

(...) An alternative is using fixed point math. There was some posts time ago, with C source for trigonometric functions. If you are interested, I should have links to them, somewhere (or do a `search' :-). bye Bernardo New e-mail: (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: C standard functions with legOS?

(...) I've been meaning to butt in on this discussion sometime, but I got caught up in things, but better late than never. The source you refer to is probably mine. I wrote a suite of fixed-point math routines for multiplication, division, and (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)