 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1846
Re: raw touch sensor values
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 08:39:13 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Nate Ridderman writes:
Hello,

Can you access the raw touch sensor values in legOS? I know you can do it in
NQC but I haven't figured it out in legOS.

SENSOR_1 gives you the raw value from sensor 1. TOUCH_1 gives you the boolean
value if it's a touch sensor. In fact SENSOR_1 gives you the raw value no
matter what type sensor it is.

HTH

ROSCO