 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1830
1829  |  1831
Subject:
dll problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 18:38:42 GMT

Hi, I'm trying to install legOS 0.2.4 on my rcx from a windows system. I
need to use it for a computer programming class I'm taking.

I was able to download everything and successfully installed the firmware,
however I'm unable to use the dll program to download any of the test files.
When I try 'dll helloworld.lx' I get an error message that says 'error
deleting program'. If I type in "set rcxtty=com2" before i run dll then the
green light lights up on the IR tower when I run dll, but it still gives me
the same error.

Thanks in advance,
Nate Ridderman