 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1823
1822  |  1824
Subject:
c++, classes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 16:43:40 GMT

Hallo!

I try to write a class for legOS in c++.
The constructor should get parameters for the used ports for a motor and
two sensors, which are private components of the class.
Then the contructor should assign these given ports to the private motor
and sensors.

/**  Declaration of the class   ************************/
class LightSensorHead{

public:
  LightSensorHead( const Motor::Port motorport,
   const Sensor::Port lsensorport,
      const Sensor::Port rsensorport);
private:
  const Motor  motor;
  const LightSensor    lsensor;
  const RotationSensor rsensor;
};

/******* Implementation of the constructor *********/
LightSensorHead::LightSensorHead( const Motor::Port motorport,
  const Sensor::Port lsensorport,
const Sensor::Port rsensorport){

  motor(motorport);
  lsensor(lsensorport);
  rsensor(rsensorport);
}

But I have problem to assign the ports in the constructor. The compiler
doesn't want it.
I don't know, what is wrong. It is written like in MotorPair.H from Pat.
I have seperated declaration and implementation, but thats not the
problem.

I tried some versions like:

/****  Declaration   ******/
private: