 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1788
Re: legOS papers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 18:06:24 GMT

Daniel Jhin Yoo wrote:

The kernel documentation by Stig Nielsson references two papers that I
have been unable to find by websearch:

   MK Christiansen, MH Pedersen, and T. Glaesner
   Solving the priority inversion problem in legos
   Technical Report, AUC, 2000

   L Christensen, ST Pedersen, and EB Rasmussen
   Prioritized interrupts in legos
   Technical Report, AUC, 2000

If anyone knows where I can find these papers, or has any hints on how I
can better my search (e.g. what is AUC?) could you please reply to this
post.  Thank you very much for your help.

daniel

I could do with some technical references for my bibiliography, and so
after much searching[1], I
can reveal that that AUC is Aalborg University, Denmark.
Furthermore, most of the authors can be found in the Computer Science
department: http://www.cs.auc.dk/people/homepage_list.html
Better still, the first paper is at http://www.cs.auc.dk/~willow .
As for the other paper, maybe someone can email one of the authors and
ask them? Frankly, having seen MK Christiansen's photo
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~kc/ I'd rather not [2].

Hope this helps,
Kieran

[1] Google, Altavista, Web of Science, Durham OPAC, COPAC, Science
Direct, Sweetsnet Naviagtor, British Library Public Catalogue to name
but a few...
[2] If Morten Klittgaard Christiansen is reading this, hopefully he'll
realise I'm only joking.