 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1774
Re: Code
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 11:21:03 GMT

Chris, there's a CVS repository at SourceForge. Go to the legos page at
legos.sourceforge.net. You'll need update access if you want to check anything
in, but anyone can check out the latest, greatest source (or any previous
version).

HTH

BTW, I noticed the Lugnet web interface page for rcx.legos still has the old
links on it. I thought this was updated a while back?

ROSCO

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Chris Daniel writes:
Is there a legOS code repository where LegOS users share code?