 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1725
Re: problems installing binutils 2.9.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 08:11:35 GMT

Close. Its in glibc-devel. On my (originally RH 6.0) box its
glibc-devel-2.1.1-6.rpm, your version number may be different.

Regards,

ROSCO

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Ross Crawford writes:
Kenneth,

Looks like you may not have the standard C include files installed. I'm
currently at work, with no access to Linux 8?( so not sure which RPM they're
in. Is it gcc-devel or something like that? I'll check when I get home.

Regards,

ROSCO

Kenneth Johansen <kennethj@stud.cs.uit.no> wrote in message
sigh....i need some help here guys.
im trying to install legos on my libm thinkpad running red hat 6.2
i have downloaded the binutils-2.9.1 and egcs-1.1.2

i am currently trying to do "make all" (just after doing the
../binutils-2.9.1/configure part)

in the legOS HOWTO that luis villa has writtin, im stuck at step 5,
"make all"

i present you the error code i get and hope that some of you might be
able to help me.

error message:
In file included from /usr/include/errno.h:36,
                 from ../../binutils-2.9.1/libiberty/fnmatch.c:45:
/usr/include/bits/errno.h:25: linux/errno.h: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [fnmatch.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/root/legOS/download/build-binutils/libiberty'
make: *** [all-libiberty] Error 2

regards
a frustraded
kenneth johansen