 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1685
  DC output at motor max speed with legOS

Hi, I am trying to control a stepper motor with LegOS, and I need to have a constant DC output from a motor output, like when I choose speed(8) with the Lego firmware, so I can turn it on and off to make pulses of the duration I choose. Is this (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)