 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1668
  Re: legOS lcd management and thoughts on velocities

(...) The timeout is really "expected time till next rotation tick + 50 %". And the velocity will not drop to 0, because my code assumes, a new rotation could happen any moment. If you check for speed < 7 ticks/sec (or 142 msec/tick) you should get (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: legOS lcd management and thoughts on velocities

Hello jochen, (...) Thank you for your precision about your velocity handler For now, unfortunaly my the hard disk does not boot any more, and, fortunatly, my wife gave birth to a girl on wednesday! So I'll test all those nice handlers in a few (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)