 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1658
    Re: Motor Speed value interpretation? —Rossz Vamos-Wentworth
   (...) My birth name is actually Ross, but I changed it to Rossz when I married my Hungarian wife. In her language it means 'bad'. :) Rossz (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Motor Speed value interpretation? —Theo van Eijndhoven
   In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Rossz Vamos-Wentworth writes: ... (...) hmmm... did your wife figure out what vamos means... you might have to change that one too :-) sorry, but now I don't remember the question about the motor speed (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)