 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1610
  Re: 'make' error with legOS-0.2.4 - request for assistance

David, I seem to remember I had a similar problem (but I'm using Linux, so YMMV). In the Makefile, check that the lines where Makefile.common & Makefile.user are included specify the correct directory. They should be in the top-level LegOS (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: 'make' error with legOS-0.2.4 - request for assistance

(...) Ooops. Saw the subject again after hitting the "post" button. 8?( ROSCO (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: 'make' error with legOS-0.2.4 - request for assistance

Ross, Thanks for the input. Makefile.common and Makefile.user were in the top level directory (as a 'newbie' I had to take the file specified directory(ies) therein as correct). This evening I managed to successfully generate the 'simple.lx' file (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)