 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1608
DJGPP: Makefile.common change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 04:14:46 GMT

I've checked in a minor change to makefile.common relating to DJGPP.  If you
have been having problems getting the DJGPP toolset to work, you should have
better luck after getting this updated file.  You should also refer to my web
page at http://www.jps.net/rossw/legos as there have been a number of changes
in the last month.

For those who don't have CVS access, here's the snippet of the change.

Look for the line with GCC_EXEC_PATH (it's probably commented out).  Replace it
with these three lines:

DJGPP_PATH:=$(shell dirname $(subst \,/,$(DJGPP)) | sed "s{^\(.\):{/dev/\1{")
export GCC_EXEC_PREFIX=$(DJGPP_PATH)/cross/lib/gcc-lib/
export COMPILER_PATH=$(DJGPP_PATH)/cross/bin;$(DJGPP_PATH)/cross/h8300-hms/bin

Rossz