 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1606
  Time a call to a function

Hi, I am trying to determine the cpu time it takes to implement a number of additions and multiplications in a function, each time I call it, so to make it faster by improving the algorithm. It would be helpfull to display the result on the RCX lcd. (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Time a call to a function

(...) The global sys_time contains the number of milliseconds since... well, since something. I think it's how long the RCX has been powered on since the last firmware download. It's probably updated every millisecond. It's a 32-bit number, so it (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)