 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1597
  legOS packaged for Debian (test version)

A first version of Debian packaging of legOS-0.2.5 is avail for testing. If you are running Debian Linux and are willing to test the packaging please visit: (URL) for links to .debs to download. If you elect to participate in the testing I ask for (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: legOS packaged for Debian (test version)

(...) You know? I didn't mention that these are fully working! The 2nd test version is now available. (This is the first upload- to-debian candidate) I've added man-pages for dll(1) and firmdl3(1) and cleaned up the compiler packages. This is a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)