 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1587
1586  |  1588
Subject:
new legOS release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 21:47:54 GMT

Hey, everyone. I've released a new version of legOS- 0.2.5. For the most
part, this is a maintenance release- a few small fixed here and there. The
one major upgrade (and the best reason for anyone to upgrade) is the new
C++ support that has been added by Pat Welch. There are no API changes- if
your code works on 0.2.4, it should work just fine with 0.2.5. If anyone
finds that to be incorrect, or has any other problems of any type, please
let me know. Good luck with it- hope everyone enjoys their holidays-
Luis

      "Nobody ever said that democracy was simple or efficient."
            Florida Election Board Member Bob Crawford.