 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1539
1538  |  1540
Subject:
Makefile change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 20:44:49 GMT

I recommend the following change to Makefile (in the main legOS directory:

old:

     SUBDIRS=util lib boot demo

new:
     include makefile.common

     ifneq (,$(findstring $(OSTYPE),MSDOS msdosdjgpp MS-DOS))
     SUBDIRS=lib boot demo
     else
     SUBDIRS=util lib boot demo
     endif

This makes it possible to build with DJGPP without manually changing any of the
makefiles.  We have made similar changes to other makefiles, e.g
makefile.common.  When we finally figure out how to build the util programs
under DJGPP (if ever), we can change this back to the original value.

If this is acceptable, and when others can verify this change does not
adversely affect Linux, Cygwin, etc, I'll check the change in (yes, I do have
CVS working on my sytem, finally!).