 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1522
1521  |  1523
Subject:
I'm back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 23:18:36 GMT

I just saw four messages of mine (sent over the course of three days) show
up simultaneously in my inbox. I guess my connection to lugnet is happy
once again. I did get an error report on one of them, and it looked like
some mail server in the middle was having troubles, but it's good now. Of
course, if this message doesn't get through, I will be... displeased.
Hopefully it works!

Anyway, that's why it looks like I replied so late. :)

--
"Say not, 'I have found the truth,' but rather, 'I have found a truth.'
"Say not, 'I have found the path of the soul.' Say rather, 'I have met the