 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1512
  Re: lnp doc

(...) You bet! The legOS HOWTO (URL) now has a LNP section. Unfortunately the table of contents is currently broken, so you'll have to hit Next a lot. The URL to the LNP section is (URL). (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: lnp doc

I just dropped a class that was killing me, so I mayt have time to fix that this weekend. Thanks for holding out :) Luis (...) ---...--- "Nobody ever said that democracy was simple or efficient." Florida Election Board Member Bob Crawford. ---...--- (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)