 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1491
  0.2.4 API (Long)

I put together a .html document that sums up the User Level functions (as opposed to the internal/Kernel housekeeping functions), Constants, and Macros. I forwarded it to Luis, maybe he'll put it up later on LegOS.Sourforge.net In the meantime, I (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: 0.2.4 API (Long)

I'll look at this and probably post it tomorrow (very, very long day, which you'd think would be surprising on a Saturday :| On first glance, it looks like a very useful document. Unfortunately, the autogenerated API docs have become more and more (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)