 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1478
    Re: SubSumption and Dave Baum —Ciaran Jessup
   (...) Thanks for the info :) Eaagerly awaiting..any idea if they are being distributed worldwide or just usa side ? (...) I Found problem!!! If I call LCD_refresh , having not changed the screen, it goes mad!!! Thats as far as I've debugged it...now (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: SubSumption and Dave Baum —Luis Villa
   (...) I'd assume that the first targets will be US bookstores, probably Amazon first ;) But I don't really know. Mainly, I know because they promised to ship us (the authors) our copies as soon as they are off the presses ;) (...) I have never heard (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: SubSumption and Dave Baum —Jonathan Knudsen
   For the record: _The Unofficial Guide to Lego Mindstorms Robots_ was written by me, Jonathan Knudsen. I'm pretty sure this is the book you're using, since it has the Hank robot in it. As you've observed, the legOS code is for version 0.1.7, and the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: SubSumption and Dave Baum —Luis Villa
   Sorry about that, Jonathan. I didn't think that there was any legOS code in Dave's book, but I didn't want to argue with someone who had read it more recently or more thoroughly than I had (which, honestly, wasn't very much, since I don't do NQC.) (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)