 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1475
  Re: LEGO remote and LNP (legOS 0.2.4)

I'd actually really like to include Chris's patch in the official tree, but I'm informed by folks with more clue about the networking stuff than me that switching the parity bit would probably break some LNP stuff. Would everyone be happier if I (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Luis, I can do a quick HOWTO (though it'll only cover Linux) & post this patch. I think it'd be useful, anyway. It applies cleanly to 0.2.5 as well. Regards, ROSCO Luis Villa <liv@duke.edu> wrote in message news:Pine.GSO.4.10.1...uke.edu... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)